This Acceptable Use Policy sets forth guidelines relating to the types of content that you may upload to the web servers under your Agreement with Inetz Media Group, Inc for web hosting services (the “Services”). This Policy may be updated by Inetz at any time and by Client’s continued use of the services shall constitute Client’s acceptance of the modified terms. Inetz Media Group, Inc may remove any materials that, in its sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject it to liability, or which may violate this Acceptable Use Policy. Inetz Media Group, Inc will cooperate with legal authorities in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong arising from any use of the Services. Your violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in the suspension or termination of either your access to the Services and/or your account or other actions as detailed in the Web Hosting Agreement.
- Violations of Acceptable Use
The following constitute violations of this Acceptable Use Policy:
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that contains or contains links to nudity, pornography, adult content, sex, or extreme violence;
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations promulgated thereunder;
- Using the Services to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way;
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that harasses threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property;
- Using the Services to transmit or post any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying and/or distribution of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, music, video or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software;
- Using the Services for any activity that adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the Services or the Internet. This includes but is not limited to “denial of service” (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, network services or network equipment is prohibited;
- If Inetz assigns Customer an Internet Protocol (IP) address for Client’s use, the right to use that Internet Protocol address shall belong only to Inetz, and Client shall have no right to use that Internet Protocol address except as permitted by Inetz in its sole discretion in connection with the Services, during the term of this Agreement. Inetz shall maintain and control ownership of all Internet Protocol numbers and addresses that may be assigned to Client by Inetz, and Inetz reserves the right to change or remove any and all such Internet Protocol numbers and addresses, in its sole and absolute discretion; and
- Use of Inetz network for unsolicited email (spamming). Sending of bulk unsolicited emails or advertising Client’s Web Site with unsolicited emails sent through another network is prohibited. Inetz reserves the right to discontinue services and report Client to Anti-Spamming Agencies. This will not release Client of any financial or contract obligations. Service Level Agreement to Client will immediately be void.
- Reporting of Violations of This Acceptable Use Policy
Inetz Media Group, Inc. requests that anyone who believes that there has been a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy to immediately send an email detailing such violation to abuse@Inetz.com.
- Revisions to This Acceptable Use Policy
Inetz Media Group, Inc may revise, amend or modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time and in any manner.